Nuttin Better than Ice Age
Before Ice Age was ICE AGE, 20th Century Fox charged Interact PR with introducing these lovable characters and adorable film to western Canada
Interact PR negotiated and secured a contract between Safeway Canada and 20th Century Fox to introduce a rebranded flavour of their incredibly popular ice cream, Nuttin Better.
The campaign included
- all 214 stores carrying the product in BC, AB, SK and MB
- five flyer insertions (over four months) in every city with a Safeway Canada - $200,000
- all stores displaying massive ceiling hanging super posters promoting both the Nuttin Better Ice Age ice cream brand and the Grand Prize promotion to Win a Cruise to Alaska for the Whole Family with partner WestJet flying them all to the port of Vancouver.
- Interact PR secured a hold-over campaign serving samples of Safeway Nuttin Better Ice Age Ice Cream in select theatres to opening weekend family crowds supported by super posters, flyers, shelf signs, and various branded prizing items
- During 20th Century Fox's annual Agency Meeting in Los Angeles, Interact PR's Ice Age Ice Cream campaign eclipsed every other Fox agency promotion in North America to win "Best Agency of the Year"